Re: Robbins Tops

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Robbins Tops
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:35:16 -0800
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Martin,
I bought one for my '63 Spit last year.  It came with the snap kit but no
tool.  I got that at a hobby store for about 1- bucks.  It has a
reversable fitting that covers both male and femals snaps.

The velcro straps were included.

Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing