RE:Stainless Steel Brake Lines

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: RE:Stainless Steel Brake Lines
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:05:41 -0500
Cc: Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
James:
I saved this thread for my use someday. Looks like today is it. The master
cylinder just gave out in my 6. Guess I'll go ahead and replace those
lines and hoses while I'm at it.
I have replaced the wheel cylinders and the servo, though.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
original owner w/orig. brake lines

thomas jester wrote:

> I bought TR6 brake lines from these guys...top notch!!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Chad Jester
>
> Bob Kramer wrote:
> >
> > Roger,
> > There's an ad in Hemmings I've been looking at:
> >
> > "Brake and fuel lines pre-bent to OE specifications
> > for all Triumphs in Stainless Steel or original steel
> > ... Classic Tube, 80 Rotech Dr., Lancaster NY
> > 14086 PH. 800-882-3711, 716-759-1800
> > FAX 716759-1014"
> >
> > I need a set for the white TR6 in the garage, that's
> > been my excuse for not moving forward. Let me know
> >  what you find out.
> >
> > Bob Kramer, Austin TX
> > Hill Country Triumph Club
> > TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
> > rgk@flash.net
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: rgb@exact.com
> > > To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> > > Subject: TR6 Stainless Steel Brake lines
> > > Date: Wednesday, January 07, 1998 2:35 AM
> > >

> > > Does anyone have a source for Stainless Steel Brake lines
> > > for the TR6?  Not the hoses, but a complete set of SS lines
> > > pre-bent on a CNC machine?
> > >
> > > This is cheaper than cleaning the old ones and replating, not
> > > to mention the elimination of rust, kinks, etc. and lasting shine.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com 512-794-9567, FAX 345-2879

Jeff Johnson