Re: posi-driv and phillips..(a very mild flame)

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: posi-driv and phillips..(a very mild flame)
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:55:33 -0500
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Peter Zaborski wrote:

> [...]

                      ~snip~

> Just for the record, phillips and posi-driv are not the same.

                      ~snip~

>  But most people think they are the same as
> phillips screws (ever check out the screws holding the tops of ZS carbs
> on, usually stripped by some gorilla using a phillips driver on the posi
> screws).
>
> Peter Zaborski
> 76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
> Calgary AB Canada

> Peter Zaborski
> 76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
> Calgary AB Canada

  Pete,

  I am aware of the difference.  The paranthetical comment I wrote
was a tongue-in-cheek refference to the fact many people are all too
concerned (such as I will admit to being at times) with the trivial details
of these cars, to the point that a general desciption won't suffice.

            Your Very Own Schizophrenic Gorilla/Nitpicker,

        Joe IV