misc. parts install

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: misc. parts install
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:25:46 PST
Today i put the water pump on the spitfire, (1979 fed) and when filling
the radiator for a leak check i got water from a tube/hose that connects
to the carb. at the apparent choke, with an outlet to the heater core,
i assume this is correct as i cannot find anything in the manual that
states it is wrong.

2 thing,  is the plastic (for lack of a better term) housing that the
ignition bolts into part of the turn signals?  the catalogs aren't real
clear on this and since (i found out today) the DPO's gardener's hack
sawed through the front bolt, taking that piece with the ignition, I
need a new one, preferebly on the cheap, if anyone has an extra from a
locking steering wheel i would be interested,

and for those listers in the warren ohio area, the car was apparently
sold first there by SANITAMO Mts Inc,  is this company still around???
or has it been bought or just gone under, i noticed a plate on the rear
bumper today with that name on it, and since dealers back east are so
prone to put their names permanantly on anything i thought i would ask.

TIA

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?

NOW  on the web at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.