Re: Tops

To: "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>
Subject: Re: Tops
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:42:41 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Will,
I have a Robbins that I got from TRF  It is top quality.  The only problem was
the fact that the snap kit was missing from the package.  One call resolved the
problem with a package arriving shortly directly from Robbins.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing