Re: Rocker arms

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rocker arms
From: Denkmalamt_Hessen@t-online.de (Jan Viebrock)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:10:36 +0100
Hi Trevor,

The method described is alright, but mind you it`s the shape of the rocker arm
that makes the valve turn that tiny wee bit each time it opens and closes. If
that doesn`t happen with a worn out cup shape rocker arm tip, the valve is
prone
to burn in in tis weakest point. Consider that and the rewelding and regrinding
of the rocker arms is much safer and cheaper on the long run.

Cheers
Jan
63 TR4