Re: back to black

To: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: back to black
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:38:47 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Lawrence Schilling wrote:

> Anyone heard of a product called Back to Black for use on black plastic
> items?  If so, have you tried it and where did you find it?  I need some
> bad but can't seem to track any down.

        I've bought it from Halfords in the U.K, which isn't too helpful,
but what might be handy to know is that it wasn't up to much really. I
wouldn't get excited about getting any! I'm refering to the product made
by 'simoniz'. Perhaps it's different over your side of the atlantic though!

Johnny '77 spit