77 Spitfire 1500 Parts FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 77 Spitfire 1500 Parts FOR SALE
From: hobrien@webos1.com (Will O'Brien)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 23:58:22 -0600
Hi all,
        Thanks to a giant change in plans for my Spitfire project, I have
lots of parts that I don't need.  Therefore I'm having a little sale!  All
parts are off my 1977 Spitfire 1500 Com # FM64292 Manufactured in April,
1977.
She was running before I pulled her apart.  I'm pulling the Engine,
Transmission, Rear End, and Front Spindle assemblys.  If there is something
not in the list that you want, let me know!

Complete Engine + Transmission with Weber DGV Carb and Headers - Make offer
(I've had a few but nothing concrete yet.
Radiator
Drive Shaft
Drive Axels - Sold
Rear Differential