Re: TR6 blower

To: rgb@exact.com
Subject: Re: TR6 blower
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:51:04 -0500
Cc: dynamic@transport.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
FWIW,

You're trying to get out of the eyeballs on the dash?  Pretty easy to do
actually.  This wasn't my idea, I saw it in The English Channel several
years ago.

Look under your dash and look at the 'Y' that connects to the hose going
to the eye and floor.  If you put that 'Y' in the hose going to the
defroster, and connect it to the eyeball, you will get heated air out of
the eyeball and the defroster.   The down side is that you lose the foot
well heat. If you connector the foot well hose back to the outlet that
the 'Y' was originally hooked up to, you still get the cold air down
there.

Not original but it works.  I made that change on my 250 several years
ago and kept it like that till I moved south.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag