TR6 blower

To: dynamic@transport.com
Subject: TR6 blower
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 07:24:22 1998
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>Why can't I get any HEAT out of the eyeballs

Because it isn't a Toyota.  The output to the eyeballs comes out
PRIOR to going through the heater.  Only the floor and defroster
vents come out after the heater.

I can get 104 F degree air out of the eyeballs on mine, but only
on those "warm" Texas summer days...

>How is this whole thing supposed to work?

A look under the dash explains it, once you realize the little
heater element is just above the flap and below the vent outputs.
Saying this is a rather crude design is an understatement.  I am
not certain its "supposed to work".

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com 512-794-9567, FAX 345-2879