Re: gauge lighting RESTORATION TRICK

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: gauge lighting RESTORATION TRICK
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:38:36 -0800
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Malcolm.... and group...

While you have your guage apart... I have a little trick I discovered by
chance 20 years ago...and I've done it ever since...on numerous
Triumphs...

If you wipe the inside face of our black instruments with a rag dampened
in "ENDUST" spray...   and then re-install the bezel immediately...

The face stays beautifully deep wet-black...  w/o dust...   All I can
figure... it repels dust as your putting the bezel back on... and the
Endust doesn't have an opportunity to evaporate/oxidize, like it would
if you spayed it on some furniture...   so it continues to just look
great, and keeps looking great for a very long time.

That's one of my best little cosmetic tricks... and now ya'all know.
enjoy!  :)

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
jmwagner@greenheart.com