RE: TR3A Restoration Questions! - Haynes Manual

To: "'TRHPK7195'" <TRHPK7195@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Restoration Questions! - Haynes Manual
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:29:50 -0800
Does anyone have a good contact for tracking down the Haynes manual? I've
had no luck w/ that one, but today I found a copy of Ken Ball's TR2-3
workshop manual. I've used his TR4 manual for my TR3B, and it has some
excellent details not found in the factory version. I figure with as much
work as I have to do, and especially with as little knowledge as I have
going in.. the more advice the better!

On Friday, January 23, 1998 10:44 AM, TRHPK7195 [SMTP:TRHPK7195@aol.com]
wrote:
>  I suggest you also get a parts manual this shows exploded views of the
> various assemblies which is very helpful when reassemblying  also a
Haynes