TR-6 parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 parts
From: JimmyJenkins@webtv.net (James Jenkins)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:04:55 -0500
I have an excellent cylinder head for later TR-6
for sale. I had NAPA machine shop bead blast it & check for cracks &
warpage. They found absolutely nothing wrong with it. No valves or
springs, just a bare head. Also I have a TR-6 transmission mainshaft,
non-OD, New Old Stock. I bought this from a dealer about 20 years ago.
If anyone is interested E-mail me directly, I work at a garage that can
easily arrange shipment & even payment by credit card. Thanks!  work
#912-764-7520

Jimmy Jenkins
iAtn Technician Sponsor
Statesboro, Ga.