Re: Replacement Dashes

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Replacement Dashes
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:47:28 -0800
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Malcolm,
The kit is called "Vinyl & Leather Repair Kit" and is made by Permatex (the
people
who make gasket sealer).  The kit comes with 7 colored fillers, a tube of
adhesive,
fabric backing material, several pieces of grain pattern, a heating tool,
spatula and
instructions.  The kit number is "VR-1A" .

Hope You have as much success as I have had.

I originally bought the kit to repair a VW bra that I damaged in my "Idiot of
the
year entry" accident.

Joe Curry