Re: Replacement Dashes

To: curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Dashes
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:13:49 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Joe,

> I was able to fill the gape with the supplied
> filler and blend in the filler with heat and a leather grain
> simulator that was supplied and the thing fooked pretty good.  I
> finished it off with a liberal coating of black vinyl paint and it
> looks like new.  All for about $10.00.

The cracks in my dash looked larger than the grand canyon!  I would
have had to buy about 10 of those kits your talking about.  I
actually have one so I'm pretty sure I know what you're describing.
I wish mine had been in that condition when I started.  Not having
the dash fixed postponed a lot of work on my car for several years.
Once I got the dash installed things started rolling after that.
Must be because I could finally see some progress again.  The car
looks totally different with a windscreen in place!

Brad

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1964 TR4                 (coming soon!)
1951 Dodge Truck   82217766  B-3-B-108