"On the road again."

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "On the road again."
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:33:09 -0600
Hey Listers,

   For those who care, I will be heading west for Phoenix, Arizona the
beginning of next week.  My contract negotiations have finally come through
and I plan on starting work on Feb 2.

   I'll be signing off on Sunday night for about a month, unless I a suitable
place to live before that.

   Also, if anyone sees me on the highway, give a wave or something.  I'll
be driving a big black 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, extended cab with a V-10,
but I'm
very sure that you will recognize me by the bright yellow TR250 on the
trailer behind it!

                                        Steve