RE: Survey- Trunk contents

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Survey- Trunk contents
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:16:28 -0600
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Surveyors,
    Brad was wanting to know what people travel with in the car. The only
thing in my GT6 that is not related to changing a tire is a set of points,
condensor, and rotor that are at least 5 years old. Oh yeah, I forgot, a
small screwdriver to change them. Rather than carry a small parts house with
you it is better to just take care of your car and know it well.
    Me and my trusty points that I never had to use will be heading to New
Orleans All British Car Day March 22-23.  That will leave plenty of space
for cleaning supplies after the drive. After all you gotta clean them when
you drive them.

Trailers are for the mechanically impaired,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, TX
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3