Re[2]: Cigarette ligher adapter

To: jeffn@msystech.com (IPM Return requested), amdixon@erols.com (IPM Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: Cigarette ligher adapter
From: Peter Mchugh <"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov>
Date: 20 Jan 1998 14:49:16 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 05DF034C4FFBC00A-MTAdot2]
X400-originator: "/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot2 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 20 Jan 1998 14:49:16 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 20 Jan 1998 14:49:16 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;

     I mounted a Pep boys lighter socket in the right side of the dash
     support down near the trans tunnel.  A bit  cuts the aluminum easily
     and the location is easy to wire.  Both the portable CBs and the cell
     phone work fine from that location.