Re: TR:s in Hongkong??

To: Nilsson & Partners AB <oes@npartners.se>
Subject: Re: TR:s in Hongkong??
From: "David J. Stephenson" <daves96@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:26:38 +0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Nilsson & Partners AB wrote:

> Hello out there!
> I´m going to Hong Kong the 17th of february for ten - 14 days and I would
> like to, while in that part of the world, get in contact with other Triumph
> ownwers and attain a meeting or gathering.
> My Triumph TR 5 PI 1968 is in the final stage of a ten year nut and bolt
> restoration.
> Cheers,
> Jonas Nilsson, Sweden
> TR5PI 1968, Austin Mini 1275 GT 1975FYI, I just returned from Hong Kong and
>Macau and noted a complete
absence of classic British cars. I saw one Ferrari. I do not know if
you've ever been there, but we found no great bargains other than silk
sheets. Great food. A lot of unhappy faces due to the SAR scheme and
the financial crisis. Get out to the other islands by Ferry, especially
Lamma Island. Macau is definately worth the visit. Somewhat like
Barcelona.Best, Dave Stephenson