Re: Alternator Conversions

To: "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator Conversions
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 15:32:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm also somewhat at a loss. Everyone says the GM Alternator is
inexpensive ($35/- in a recent post)  What model was that for? I've heard
early 80's but I just got quoted $65/- plus a core charge and the Fiesta is
$39/- with the core charge $10/- for the external regulator. I was also under
the impression that the GM was cheaper until I got the quotes.
Any better info folks?

Thanks,
Andy
'74 TR6 -- currently small pieces of metal held together with rust.

On 01/17/98 01:56 AM Will O'Brien said...