Soft Lifters

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Soft Lifters
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:54:05 -0500
A while back, summer time I believe, there was a thread on lifters
supplied by Brittish Parts Northwest that weren't hardend correctly.
Anyone know the date when problem was corrected? The reason I ask is I
have a set from them, and was wondering if they come form the defective
batch. Or, should I not use them and get a new set elsewhere?
I'm terminally frugal when comes to using parts I have laying around,
but I'm not going th risk the new engine over a $40 set of lifters.