The Truth told on the Triumph Logo

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, "'Joe Curry'" <curry@wolfenet.com>, Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Subject: The Truth told on the Triumph Logo
From: Gary Oehrle <oehrle@cadence.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:51:00 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>u>
to all

Carl Musson was to shy to reveal the truth be indicate the correcctness at
the
end of the email  below..

Yes, it is really a gate but not to Sir John's estate.  It is the British
version of Rodin's Gates of Hell.  Given the problems they anticipated we
would be having with the cars, it was only fitting or mis-fitting as the case
may be.

So stand aside raditor, dragon wings, knights Helmet, Sir John's estate
gates, an open book and make way for . . . . . . ( this is a friend of Gary's
he has been taken away for a long rest)

Dante

Gary Oehrle
oehrle@cadence.com