MIZNER PARK SHOW INFORMATION: Was - Gold Coast Triumph Club of Florida

To: pearesto <pearesto@totcon.com>, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MIZNER PARK SHOW INFORMATION: Was - Gold Coast Triumph Club of Florida
From: thomas jester <triumph@horizon.hit.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:36:21 +0900
Cc: TR8 List <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "'The Browns'" <thebrown@scci.net>, "Storrs, Gary" <GStorrs@MediaOne.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "'lotus-cars@lists.best.com'" <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>
List,

This information was received from Larry Miceli, one of the show's
organizers.  I spoke with him today just to confirm the information.
If anyone needs it, I may be able to forward any entry blank by email.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Mizner Park Show, in Boca Raton, Florida is February 1st, 1998.

The show starts, cars in position BEFORE 11:30 am. Awards at 4:00 pm

registration forms can be faxed to you if you provide me with a fax
number.

There must be at least 5 PREREGISTERED  cars in a class before there
will be a specific award for that automobile make/ model

NOTE: Deadline for pre-registration is 1/15/98.

You can call (954) 941-5432 days, (954)943-2495 eve for additional
details

Larry Miceli.

If you need directions, send me an email.

Regards,

Chad Jester