(Fwd) Re: Sandblasting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Sandblasting
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:54:59 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Forwarded message:
From:     Self <Single-user mode>
To: Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sandblasting
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:54:27 -0600

I purchased parts from TIP and made their sandblasting cabinet per
the instructions include.  Works wonderfully.  Put the part in the
cabinet, close the door, blast away and take part out.  No mess no
fuss.  Worth every penny I spent.

I also have their pressure blaster for outdoor work.  Works even
better than the cabinet does.

Brad
1964 Spitfire4
BFC25720L