Re: TR6 help needed-not!

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 help needed-not!
From: Randell Jesup <Randell.Jesup@scala.com>
Date: 15 Jan 1998 16:14:43 -0500
Bollen <bollen@ibm.net> writes:
>Thanks to all listers for offering help. The upper relay is starter,
>lower is horn, and everything works. The Haynes Manual has the only
>correct wiring diagram for my car!

        Note: Some (many?) TR6's have harnesses that match no diagram in
any book.  My '70 TR6 has several bits that match '72 changes (horn relay
wiring) but it's otherwise a '70 harness.  Apparently a number of running
changes were made to harnesses but not recorded in the shop manuals.

--
Randell Jesup, Scala US R&D, Ex-Commodore-Amiga Engineer class of '94
Randell.Jesup@scala.com