More blower stuff, TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More blower stuff, TR6
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:02:16 -0800
Thanks, Dan!

Last night I took the switch out and was able to see, using a multimeter,
that apparently, the switch works.  That is, connecting to the switch in
certain combinations and then operating the switch produces continuity, or
eliminates continuity, and the results are consistent.  I drew a little
diagram of this for my own reference to keep track of the results.  Might
help me figure out the connection to the switch.  The silly switch has 5
different terminals, yet only three are used.  Go figure.  I think I can
tell which three are used, just because they are cleaner.  They do have
numbers, except that two of the terminals have TWO numbers assigned,
apparently.  #3 & 4 belong to one terminal, and #5 & 6 belong to another.

Yes, I expect that the motor will require some lubrication after sitting
for at least 11 years!  Hope that's a relatively easy chore!  I don't much
feel like taking the dash apart right now!

Thanks again,

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6
CF10732