Re: Speedometer compatability

To: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Subject: Re: Speedometer compatability
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:37:11 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris,
I think that I once knew that "Smith and Jaeger" were made by the same
company.  However, that has been many years ago.  I am looking at a Jaeger Fuel
gauge from a Spit (what else) and on the back it is stamped into the metal,
"Smiths Motor Accessories Limited England Patent applied for".  So there you
have it.  Maybe my memory ain't so bad after all.

Joe Curry  '63 Spit  (FC4505L)