Re: fuel cell

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: fuel cell
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:47:12 -0700 (MST)
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Actually there are some fuel cells that are well over 40 gallons.  The
main difference between a cell and a regular tank is that a cell is filled
with a pourous foam that baffles the gasoline so you don't have pickup
problems around corners.  The benefit is that they are designed so that if
the vehicle flips over the fuel won't drain out.  Most common materials
are steel, aluminum and plastic with aluminum being by far the most
common.

aaron