re: spit shocks

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: spit shocks
From: "Ron Roach " <rroach@sprint.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 20:55:22 -0800
Vic;  I live in Vancouver, B.C. and I've checked out prices for shocks
from:  Octagon motor group(local),  All british cars(local), Vic. British,
BPC., and Rimmer bros.  I don't have too  many Canadian parts sources to
inquire to.  Thanks to everyone who's lent their recommendations on shock
options for my spit.  I'm definitely interested in more suggestions and a
source for uprated shocks for a decent price in Canada.  With the Canuck
loonie being where it's at,  buying from the states isn't really saving me
any money.  Has anyone put KYBs on a spit?  That's one shock I haven't
looked into yet.  Thanks again!
Ron Roach
/78 spit