Re: Change oil type?

To: GRUSHGANG <GRUSHGANG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Change oil type?
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:47:25 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
IMHO, the best thing you could do in the situation you describe is to continue
using a non-detergent oil until you make the repairs you propose. You won't
really
gain anything by using a detergent oil, but you're correct about the possiblity
of
causing more problems.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
currently using 10w40  but usually 20w50 Castrol

--
Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6