I need TR6 help!!!!

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I need TR6 help!!!!
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 18:27:44 -0500
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
For the last few weeks I have ben working in the engine bay of the TR6.
Put the wiring back on the during last few days, unfortunately the magic
marker came off  the duct tape on which I had carefully labelled the
wires.
Mostly there's no problem, following the 75-76 wiring diagram for my 74
made in Oct 73! But I ran into a meltdown of one wire on the top relay
on the fender wall. I have two relays mounted on either side of a
flange, so the lower is actually upside down. I believe the lower is a
horn relay, and the pinkish wires I believe go to that according to the
book. However I cannot find reference to the top one in any of the
wiring diagrams. Is it for the overdrive? The wires are all a beige
color with and without stripes, I melted the thinnest one with a yellow
stripe on it. Could some kind person with a J overdrive take a peek and
try to explain where the wires go, or call me collect at 302-234-9580.
Thanks,

Stu
74 TR6 80 TR8