FS - '79 Spitfire

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS - '79 Spitfire
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:47:44 -0500
Listers

In todays Roanoke (Virginia) Times is the following ad.  I have no
financial interst or ties to this ad...just trying to spread the news:

        TRIUMPH Spitfire - '79, complete restoration, 100% original from
        bumper to bumper.  Must see tto believe and appreciate.  A true purist
        find.  RARE, $2750...540-387-3160

To points of interst:
first...I don't know squat about spits but I thought they made about
1.67 bizillion of 'em...."RARE" - go figure
second, I'll have to suggest to my wife that see stop calling me all
those sharp names due to my TR habit and start calling me a "purist"

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250
76TR6

ps...I looked up the phone number on the old reverse look-up on the Net
and the number belongs to:
                Super Cars
                203 East 4th Street
                Salem, VA  24153