Emission hose routing for 1980 spit

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Emission hose routing for 1980 spit
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 14:49:07 EST
Hello listers,
I am in the process of having my spitfire brought back to factory specs and
have run into a snag.  I have obtained the correct exhaust and intake parts
(thanks Will!!!!).  They are now on the car but the mechanic needs the
emission hose routing to be able to finish the job.  I've looked in all my
books for the diagrams but to no avail.  So if anyone can please help me with
a diagram or pictures it would be very helpful.
Thanks for your help!!
Nikki