radiator shroud - tr6

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: radiator shroud - tr6
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:36:47 -0700
Listers,

Recently I asked about restoring (or refurbishing) my dirty fiber board
radiator shroud. The suggestion I ended up using was to apply two coats
of Mar-Hyde Bumper Black which resulted in a like-new finish for my
shroud.

However, other listers suggested the aluminum radiator shroud offered by
Good Parts of Pennsylvania (USA). I became curious about Good Parts and
called for their catalog. I got it yesterday.

Turns out Richard Good makes all sorts of neat after market TR6 parts. I
have created a crude web page with some of the highlights at

        http://www.cyberbia.com/~peterz/tr6/goodparts/

He is also the source of the previously discussed triple ZS carb setup,
a picture of which is also on this page.

I have no connection with Good Parts yada yada yada... This is strictly
for the benefit of those listers who don't have his catalog and don't
feel like waiting for one.

PS. In case I were to get inundated with requests for contact info, you
can reach them at (they do not have a web page):

        Good Parts
        Richard Good
        RR5 Box 5341
        Mohnton PA