Re: -4A rear suspension

To: FNSortwell@aol.com
Subject: Re: -4A rear suspension
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 20:05:12 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
.Fred,

  I had a similar problem when I took my TR 250's
rear suspension apart.  I had positive camber on
one side, the other was o.k.  Turns out I had flipped
one of the trailing arm mounts upside-down.
  The trailing arm brackets are position sensitive.  Make
certain they are in the correct location (either inside or
outside positions) and that they are facing up correctly.
  For the TR250 this means the one notched bracket
inside, the two notched bracket outside.  The notches
always face up.
Hope this helps.

                               JOE IV
                               TR 250