Re: Eastwood powder coating Oven

To: bschwart@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Eastwood powder coating Oven
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 06:58:03 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andy,
You mean you don't have an oven in the garage (back yard, barn, shed -),
along with the welder, compressor, lathe, mill, etc???  Actually, not
being married, using the big ole oven for baking parts, you know that
lovely odor
wafting through the house, is one of the *benefits?*  Hummmm, better
retract that, sounding pretty pathetic. . . My girlfriend get's a big kick
out of my baking parts in the oven.  Finds it mildly amusing (when she can
get up from the floor from laughing) that I've baked more parts in it than
food.  I'm sure if I ever get married (pity the poor woman who says yes)
that will stop (sigh).  I told her that ovens were actually designed for
baking paint on auto parts, and then someone actually discovered that you
could also cook food in them.  I don't think she believes me, cause I
usually get one of those "he's going off the deep end, nurse I don't think
he's taken his medicine again, look's".   Hummm...I seem to be getting a
lot of those looks lately . . . . where's them pills. . .nurse. . NURSE

Barry Schwartz   (San Diego)
bschwart@pacbell.net

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (When I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spit (Currently undergoing a frame off)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler)