Quick Book Review

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quick Book Review
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:07:21 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
I just recieved my copy of "Triumph Spitfire and GT6, A Guide to
Originality" by John Thomason.

Fantastic book, there are over 500 photos in this book with a lot of
description.  The book is well worth the money.  It goes into a lot
of detail.  I definitely learned a few things about what "should" be
on my car.  The only drawback I see in the book is it covers only the
UK versions of these cars.  Granted other than which side the
steering wheel is on there weren't to many differences but it would
have been nice if there had been US coverage also.  Maybe in the next
book!

Brad
1964 Spitfire4