Jet Hot (was: Eastwood exhaust paint)

To: rugaard@ccnet.com
Subject: Jet Hot (was: Eastwood exhaust paint)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 10:01:13 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>where do you get Jet Hot and at what cost??
******************************
Larry,

This is the corporate office (I believe), they have several locations
depending on where you live, and the price varies depending on what you
have done.  4cyl is the cheapest with six more etc.  Can't remember off
hand as it was about 4 or 5 years ago that I had my headers done but it was
about a hundred dollars (twenty five a tube?).  Seems like a lot, but this
is one heck of a coating, and is guaranteed for life - they also coat other
items besides headers and I believe they also have a web site, but I don't
have the URL handy -  You will need to send in the part(s) you want to have
done, but they have a really fast turnaround.  I had mine done in less than
a week - If you want the best, with no hassles and no worries this is the
way to go -

  Jet Hot Coating
  55 East Front Street
  Bridgeport, PA 19405
  Phone: 800-432-3379
  Fax: 610-277-0135

E-mail:
  jethot@goracing.com

Barry Schwartz   (San Diego)
bschwart@pacbell.net

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (When I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spit (Currently undergoing a frame off)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler)