Re: BMW Z3

To: "birdy" <p.bird@virgin.net>, "tr club" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BMW Z3
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 19:22:44 -0500
At 02:11 PM 11/1/97 -0000, birdy wrote:

>> will someone now educate me and tell me what BMW stands for. Thanks for
>> your patience and mercy on one who seeks knowledge from those who know
>> more than me.

>BMW stands for *Bayrische Motoren Werke* which I would translate as
>*Bavarian
>motors factory*.

Around here, I thought BMW stood for "Block My Way".  Seems the Yuppies
drive really slowly on the twisty roads, especially when I'm following them
in my toy cars..   ALMOST as slow as the Corvette owners!

[Let the Flames begin!] :) :) :)

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO

Succasunna, NJ USA
"There are three types of people in this world:
those that are good with numbers, and those that aren't."