Yet another idiot

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Yet another idiot
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 19:55:03 -0800charset="US-ASCII"
Back in the late 80's, I had purchased a 73 boat-tail Riviera.  The car was
absolutely mint, garaged for life with less than 50,000 miles on her. Pretty
Midnite blue paint....Well as it goes, my mother had pulled up behind my
car, as she was out to visit for a few days.

In the morning, running a little late for work, I jumped in the car and
running on auto-pilot, threw her in reverse to back out.  CRASH!  Suddenly
that nice little boat-tail was caved in, bumper dented and my spirits very
bruised. Mom's car was Ok---an old chevy something or other that was already
a bit of a wreck hardly showed its new scars.

Will