Re: Austin Powers movie TR

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Austin Powers movie TR
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 22:13:57 -0600
Hello Listers,

   This is really not something to bomb the list with, but I do know what car
was on the movie.

   I recorded it from pay-per-view and ran is in slow motion to really find out.

   It was a TR5.  It was a right hand drive and you could see the ceramic
badge on the bonnet.  Since only the TR5 and the TR250 had these particular
badges,
and all of the TR250s were left hand drive, it must be a TR5.

   It's settled!

                                        Steve