RE: TR3A Numbers Questions

To: "'Mark Grafsrtom'" <markg4269@toast.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR3A Numbers Questions
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:53:31 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
TS418.. is a very early 59; while engine 55...  would have been later in
the run.  It is possible for TS418... to have been pulled off the line
for some reason and re-inserted prior to engine placement but unlikely.
I ditto the suggestion to get a BHIMT build record.  Or as a less
expensive alternative, VTR members can get build info throughtheir
resources.  Not suitable for framing but has the basic info.  Not a bad
idea if you are looking at a car and want to make sure of its' pedigree.
The fancy one can come later...

I don't have the name of the person who coordinates the build records
and I am not sure of all that is included.  But maybe one of the other
listers will have that info.   (Andy, Ken?)