British Vickie Bent and Dent update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Vickie Bent and Dent update
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:58:19 -0600 (CST)
Visited the city desk on Friday and they were doing inventory.  Hauling good
stuff up to the Bent and Dent by the pallet load.  I bought a rear center
bumper
for the six for 63 bucks.  They have a bonnett, carpet sets, luggage rack, too
much to enumerate.  If you are in the area, you should stop by.  By the way,
they told me that they do not ship this material, you must pick it up, or have
some one in the area get it.

Mike Barron
70 TR6 (IN for surgery)
60 TR3 (Took it for a drive yesterday, Cool, literally)