Stupidity Alert

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stupidity Alert
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:53:53 -0600
    I lost my only keys to my TR-6 while four wheeling in the woods. I
also got bite by a spider, which I think is how I lost my keys. (Just
imagine someone jumping and hopping around spastically while slapping
himself silly) BTW this is not a dance you want to do in front of
others.  Anyway where are the key codes for the Ignition. I took look
yesterday and was unable to find any markings on the lock.  Do I have to
remove the lock to find them? If so is one of those things where you
need the key to do?

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/