Re: Temp. gauge removal TR3A (repeat post)

To: bsmith@inetnow.net, mcewenar@epo.gov.on.ca
Subject: Re: Temp. gauge removal TR3A (repeat post)
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 08:51:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-11-16 01:20:46 EST, bsmith@inetnow.net writes:

> You will pay a lot (if you can find one) to
>get another gauge and capillary if you damage the one you have!
>
>Brent Smith
>Atlanta, Georgia

Brent;
True, the gauges are hard to find but they can be repaired. There are several
shops around the country doing this kind of work. I believe the entire
capillary tube and bulb can be replaced.  If someone accidentally breaks one
do not throw it away.  If you damage the bulb or tube and cause it to leak
you will smell ether, since that is the expandable fluid inside.
Bob Paul