Re: Gone Baby !

To: Carol Zingone <jrhoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Gone Baby !
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:10:22 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Carol Zingone wrote:

> Listers,
>
> See ya later -- the big guy decided my two week notice was too "awkward"
> for him and the rest of the agency, so I was informed at 2pm this
> afternoon that today would be my last day.
>
> Carol Zingone
> 74 TR6 -- Sybill

Carol,
That happens entirely too often.  If they know you are going to leave,
one or more of the following may apply:

1. They think you will steal them blind your last 2 weeks.
2. They think you won't work anyway those last few days.
3. They think you will gain trade secrets you will take to your next
job.
4. They think your attitude will infect the others in the office.
5. Your replacement has already been hired.
6. They think others will follow you out.
7. They would cut off their own noses to spite their faces.
8. They didn't value your contribution anyway.
9. They didn't want the others to see how happy you're in leaving.
10. They are spiteful autocrats that don't appreciate a gesture of good
will any way.

Take your pick, and gook luck with your new job.

Joe Curry  '63 Spit (who gives his best to Sybill)