Plans for summer of '98

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Plans for summer of '98
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:27:31 -0700 (MST)
This may be a bit early for some of you, since the 1998 VTR convention is
still 8 months away.  For others, you can start to panic soon, the VTR meet
is only 8 months away.  Hmm, wonder if I'll get Killer's bonnet finished by
July?

Anyway, all I wanted to say was that if you are interested in competition
Triumphs, of various descriptions, you may REALLY want to attend the meet
in Winona, Minnesota this year.  There ought to be a number of interesting
cars showing up!

mjb.