vtr '98 info contact request

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vtr '98 info contact request
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:40:02 -0600
Hi all, Dave Terrick here.

Does anyone have an email for the Bergs?

Several of our members have received calls saying the Holiday inn will be
so new it won't be ready (did you say you wanted windows in your room?) and
that the Best Western would be the hosting site.

They also said "most people aren't staying Saturday night".

My questions:                   Who are "most people?"  Any of you?
                        Is the BW overbooked and they are dissuading us from
staying?
                        Is the event over early enough on Sat to get home?

It looks from the schedule as though the banquety is Sat eve.  I know <I>
wouldn't plan to drive anywhere after  such an event.  Anybody know what
gives?

Dave Terrick
Winnipeg