HOAXES AND NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HOAXES AND NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 00:00:40 -0800
I think the hoax is that every other email is about a hoax.  I remember
receiving hate mail for 2 weeks about a stupid joking tiff I had with a
redneck that I forwarded to the TR8 list.  That was only 1 day and only 4
messages.  I get mails from the TR8 list, Triumph list and Miata list.  The
Miata people are dumb enough and I get 100 mails a day there and about 130
to 200 from the others.  Not to be a jerk but when I have to weed through
about 30 to 40 emails about kidneys missing and where do I put my change in
a Miata so it doesn't rattle and pretty shifter boots on Miatas it gets
old.  I am dropping the Miata list because nothing good is ever there but I
want to stay on the Triumph list for all the good stuff.

Thanks and I am sorry to be so abrupt.

John Peacock