Spitfire Rear Suspension - Scary Question

Subject: Spitfire Rear Suspension - Scary Question
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:01:33 -0800
Hi,

I have a 77 Spitfire, and although I'm quite new at this, I understand
enough to know the following is dangerous territory. The back end of my car
needs work. Not only does it lean too far to the driver's side, but both
wheels are tilted too far (I don't have a way to measure, but certainly
looks to be at least 10-15 degrees). So, I've decided to bite the bullet
and get a new rear leaf spring. Now the scary part --- any recommendations
on what else I should do "WHILE I'M IN THERE"?

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire